I think I read almost every sub-genre of romance last month: romantic suspense, sports romance, enemies to lovers, romantic comedy, contemporary, YA, and erotica. Novellas and tearjerkers were also part of the mix. In case you missed it, here’s a recap of the books reviewed in December 2016.
- [1 Dec] Downed by Jen Frederick ★★★★
- [7 Dec] Hit the Spot by J. Daniels ★★★
- [8 Dec] The Only One: A One Love Novella by Lauren Blakely ★★★★
- [13 Dec] Scarlet Stone by Jewel E. Ann ★★★★★
- [16 Dec] Naughty Boss by Whitney G. ★★★★½
- [18 Dec] Max (Cold Fury Hockey, #6) by Sawyer Bennett ★★★★½
- [21 Dec] Mile High (Up in the Air, #2) by R.K. Lilley ★★★½
- [21 Dec] All In by Emma Scott ★★★★★
- [27 Dec] Rookie Move by Sarina Bowen ★★½
- [29 Dec] Bully by Penelope Douglas ★★★
2016 as a whole was an enjoyable year of reading. For a list of my favorite reads, see Best Books of 2016. That’s a wrap! Happy reading!