February 2016 was an ARC heavy month, but I managed to sneak in a couple books that have been on my To Be Read List. Luckily, the majority were 4- and 5-star reads. Here’s a wrap-up of my February reviews.
- [1 Feb] Big Rock by Lauren Blakely ★★★★★
- [3 Feb] Never Never: Part Three (Never Never, #3) by Colleen Hoover, Tarryn Fisher ★★★½
- [5 Feb] Always Room for Cupcakes by Bethany Lopez ★★★½
- [7 Feb] Jockblocked by Jen Frederick ★★★★
- [8 Feb] Happily Ever Ninja (Knitting in the City Book 5) by Penny Reid ★★★★★
- [9 Feb] Some Sort of Love (Happy Crazy Love, #3) by Melanie Harlow ★★★★½
- [11 Feb] Ink and Lies by S.L. Jennings ★★★★★
- [15 Feb] The Mind (The Reluctant Romantics, #1.5) by Kate Stewart ★★★★
- [16 Feb] Wild Aces: A Sexy Standalone by Marni Mann ★★★★
- [17 Feb] Reasonable Doubt Full Series (Reasonable Doubt, #1-3) by Whitney Gracia Williams ★★★★★
- [19 Feb] Dissident (Bellator Saga, #1) by Cecilia London ★★★
- [21 Feb] Lev (Shot Callers, #1) by Belle Aurora ★★★½
- [23 Feb] Sex Love Repeat by Alessandra Torre ★★★
- [25 Feb] The Ground Rules: Undone (Book 3) (The Rule Breakers Series) by Roya Carmen ★★★★
- [27 Feb] The Year We Fell Down (The Ivy Years, #1) by Sarina Bowen ★★★★
February Book Haul
I hit the jackpot in the bargain aisles this month, and I bought 12 books. Well, I received a signed copy of The Fall by the lovely Kate Stewart as a gift, so I didn’t actually buy that one. I only paid full price for one book though. The rest cost $4 or under. I love a good bargain!
Bring on March!