I’m posting That’s a Wrap later than I’d hoped this month, but I still wanted to give you a recap of the books reviewed in October 2016. There were no 5 star books for me last month, but Beard Science by Penny Reid came awfully close.
- [2 Oct] Heaven, Texas (Chicago Stars, #2) by Susan Elizabeth Phillips ★★★★
- [7 Oct] Sugar Free (Sugar Bowl #3) by Sawyer Bennett ★★★★
- [12 Oct] Thief of Hearts by L.H. Cosway ★★★½
- [16 Oct] Smut by Karina Halle ★★★★
- [17 Oct] Twisted Palace by Erin Watt ★★★★
- [19 Oct] The Sexy One by Lauren Blakely ★★★★
- [20 Oct] Mid-Life Love by Whitney G. ★★★
- [20 Oct] Mid-Life Love: At Last by Whitney G. ★★★
- [24 Oct] Playboy Pilot by Penelope Ward, Vi Keeland ★★★★
- [26 Oct] Black Swan Affair by K.L. Kreig ★★★★
- [27 Oct] Beard Science (Winston Brothers, #3) by Penny Reid ★★★★½
- [28 Oct] Low (Low, #1) by Mary Elizabeth ★★★★
- [31 Oct] Turbulence: The Epilogue (Turbulence, #1.5) by Whitney G. ★★★★
The first week of November has already produced some gems. I can’t wait to see what’s in store for the rest of the month.