Reading Frenzy Book Blog and Collectors of Book Boyfriends and Girlfriends have combined their awesomeness to bring you 2018’s Ultimate Reading Challenge. They challenge you to read a book each month based on the theme of the month. Goals, fun, and prizes—oh my! Do you think you’re up for the challenge? Sign up if you dare!
- Books must be at least 150 pages.
- Must be read during the assigned month
- You must write at least a mini review. It can just be a couple sentences.
- You don’t have to be a book blogger to participate! Readers can link to their bookshelf on Goodreads.
- Books can be in any format (ARC, audiobook, eBook, paperback)
- Can be published in any year
- Crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- Surprise giveaways will be held twice a year, in June and December.
- NOTE: You can join at any time. Just catch up on the previous months‘ challenges and post your review links.
After you complete each month’s challenge, update your progress by submitting a link to your review HERE.
Help Spread the Word
Share the challenge by grabbing the button and using the hashtag #UltimateBookChallenge!